To encompass the management of the project, the coordination of activities, the communication rules, and financial monitoring
Can be traced across the WPs and activities
Project Management Teams
|LEBPASS Steering Committee (LSC)||One coordinator from each partner institution||– Collects, analyzes, and uses relevant information about project progress
– Works closely with the authorities of partner members to ensure the project is implemented correctly
– Is responsible for monitoring, controlling the project progress, and implementing and coordinating the project activities listed in the LFM and workplan.
|Advisory Board Committee (ABC)||Representatives of the Ministries Education and Higher Education, USEK, and BAU||– Guides the project at the policy level, authorizing the necessary services and changes at the government and institutional level and supervises the different activities and tools.
– Is periodically informed about how the project is progressing
– Participates in workshops and other activities within the frame of the project.
|Executive Management Unit (EMU)||Representatives from USEK administration and various units: Grants & Projects, Provost Office & Quality Assurance and Institutional Effectiveness (QAIE)||– Monitoring of the project funding, distribution, collection of supporting documents;
– Liaison with partner coordinators for implementation of project activities and achievement of project results;
– Supervises the adequate implementation of the project regarding the rules of the EC;
– Reports to and liaises with the EACEA.
|Quality Monitoring Team (QMT)||Representatives from Evalag & QAIE||QMT will be in charge of quality control and monitoring of the project and developed results.|
|Dissemination and Exploitation Team (DET)||Representatives from USEK and AUFDRUE||– All other activities related to diffusion and exploitation of the project process and results will be planned and managed by DET
– These activities will involve all consortium members and will be performed during the whole duration of the project.
|Platform Technical Committee (PTE)||Representatives from EMF and one member from the IT Department of each Lebanese partner institution||– Is responsible for the follow-up in the different phases of the LEBPASS platform development
– Is responsible for the purchase of the hardware and software, the customization tasks, the testing of the different modules
– Is responsible for testing the application, identifying the relative defects, and performing the relative enhancements, all as part of the quality assurance of the developed application
– Is responsible for the launching of the platform.