On the institutional level:
• More awareness on the importance of providing the student a LEBPASS
• Alignment of the framework with institutional policies related to graduation, academic rules, etc.
• Influence in Institutional strategies and student support services
• Common language within and cross institutions
• Accurate and up-to-date information on students qualifications
• Academic recognition and transparency
• Increase of the student mobility
On the national level:
• A common language for the different Credits systems existing in Lebanon
• Creation of a National Information Centre for recognition
• Having experts and evaluators to review diploma supplements
• Mobility and access to further study and employment abroad
• Providing fair and informed information relating to qualifications
• Academic and professional recognition increasing the transparency of qualifications.
• Creation of common national platform for graduates to make their qualifications visible to the world